How To Cut Smooth Filler Ceiling Tile for Perimeters
Instructions on how to cut Smooth Filler Ceiling Tile as a perimeter solution:
1. Mark out cut lines.
2. Set up the fence for correct distance.
3. Two people are required when cutting the tile: one person pushing the tile through the saw, and the other catching the tile, holding it gently to prevent the tile from falling inward.
4. Make sure the tile is resting agains the fence, and gently push the tile along the table saw to do the work.
5. Lightly sand the cut edges with sandpaper as necessary.
6. Clean off excess dust with a damp cloth or compressed air.